Monday, November 24, 2008

Taste of Winter

It is not actually the first snow that has fallen, but it's the first time this winter I was able to take some photo's :) I just love the winter snow and the beautiful scenery it gives. Even when you are surrounded by almost nothing other than buildings and road and only some trees, it gives a special magic.During my half hour lunch break, I took a walk - together with my camera which I already had taken with me with this in mind. (I met some other people on the walk, also with camera :) Guess everybody wants to take an opportunately like this when they can)


They only downside is going through traffic with this weather. Almost always some accidents take place. However, I heard the weatherforecast; at the end of the week this tast of winter will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment