Sunday, December 28, 2008

Layout & website update

It's about time I post some of my layouts. Here is on of the Autumn. I had those photo's lying about for very very long time and only when I bought the Ambrosia papers from Basic Grey I found inspiration to scrap them.
It is a rather simple layout with only some papers and some handmade paper piercings but I like it a lot.
The photo's are already from 2006 - I think... But don't you love the colors? It was the Autumn decoration of that year. Some of these shots I printed out in black and white and they are still hanging in the hall way all this time and I still cannot get enough of it.
Also yesterday I worked on improving the look of my blog; I added a third colum with the help of this site . It took quite some time to puzzle it out, but I did it!! Very proud of myself and also I made a new header and made my own scrapbackground with the help of this site.
It is quite some work so I think I will leave it like this for a while.
Have a nice sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment