Saturday, December 20, 2008

Scrapshopping

Some time ago, I placed a new order for some scrapsupplies with a shop I never had ordered before. They had some nice papers with - always nice - discount. Soooo.... I ordered some "old" lines and some new and some papers from lines I already have but miss some or need some extra to work with.
For the summerphoto's I have the fancy pants; Key Lime Pie series. Don't you just love the yummy colors. Wonderful also to play with scraps to use for cards.
Kaiser Craft with the Christmas Spirit line. Backside is also nice with snowflakes and stuff. Too bad it's too late for my X mas cards this year.
Scenic Route Papers; one of my old time favorites. The shop were I regular buy, don't have this brand - unfortunately. But don't you love these saturated colors?
Finally Sassafras Lass. I never used this brand before but am admiring layouts with these papers for so long now that I had to use this opportunity to buy some.

And some Basic Grey papers of LilyKate. I already have this line, but want to use it for making a small gift for a colleague who is pregnant. In the SBM I saw a egg carton scrapped as present filled with cute white baby socks!


Now, the only thing is; where to get the time from to start scrapping? Seems I always have shortage of time, with so much things I want to do and so much thing I *must* do, that there is hardly any scraptime left. Sound familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment