Sunday, December 14, 2008

X Mas Cards * X Mas tree * X Mas flower decorations

Today I will be posting my Christmas Cards of this year. As promised below some photo's. I did several versions, but these 3 versions have been chosen to be multiplied and to be send out.

Supplies: Bazzill Kraft; Making Memories Falala designpaper; ribbon; magnolia stamp and Bruynzeel coloring pencils.

Supplies; Bazzill Kraft; lace paper; Scenic Route Papers designpaper; Snowman stamp, ribbon.

Friday last I had the afternoon off and I put up our Christmas Tree. I always try to make the tree different from the year before with hardly any new items in it. This year only the roses are new but the look and feel of the tree is totally different from last year. I love it.

And don't you love the flower decoration??
After the high tea we had last time so many sweet stuff was left over and we bought some cookies and sweets for Christmas that we decided to do an X Mas High Tea. Seems a new Christmas tradition is born.

Next weekend the Charles Dickens Festival is taking place in Deventer. For years I have been willing to go there. I never did, but this year, I am *really* going (hoping so :)
Every year the festival is very busy with thousands of vistors, so keeping my fingers cross that I will be able to see the people dressed up in the old cloths of the Charles Dickens novels and to make pictures of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment