Saturday, January 24, 2009

This week my order from Scrapbookdepot arrived; I ordered some white cardstock to use as background (not shown on photo) and some cheerful sprinklike papers from Daisy Bucket (I love green in all shades from bright to dark :) ) and soem flowers because I rand out of the pink ones and as last some wonderful tiny stamps which are great to use on cards. See for yourself:And yesterday I went to town to H&M to do some shopping. The store was already filled with fresh colors for spring; a lot of sweaters etc. So nice to see bright fun colors again after the dark and grey colors like brown, black and grey in winter.
But, I contained myself and both only one item (earlier this week I bought a t-shirt and a warm sweater which was on sale for only 5 euro's!! and it looks like it will be getting colder again next week again.)
I also finished the 4th assignment for the "Jaaroverzicht 2009" on the forum. This one was easy since it was about what you had bought or are going to buy this week. Well as you can see I used the photo's above for my layout.
I hope to do some scrapping today; a layout and a babycard which I want to send to Scrapstreet ( I want to use my new stamps of course :) ) But also a lot of household chores need to be done, so I will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment