Sunday, February 22, 2009

back @ Work * shopping

It was a long week back @ work again & very busy. Thankfully it was the friday which I only have to work half day :) I went to town to do a little shopping and go to the library to get new reading books. There were no new books which I had not read from my favorite writeers, so I took back home books for new writers; Peter Tremayne; Paul Eddy and Saskia Nort. The last book is titled Terug Naar De Kust and is currently being filmed with Linda de Mol, so when I saw this book I decided to take it, I am very curious to read it.
After that I giftwrapped the items I bought to take to my aunt who has been celebrating her birthday when I was ill. She was very happy with the small attentions (we don't do big and expensive gifts) and of course I had to make a gift tag along with it. Normally I would post it, but I want to try to send it out to a magazine call.

Yesterday was xtremely busy. My bike had a flat tire on Thursday and had to go to the repair main and it seemed I needed new tires inside and outside. So I had to get by bike back this morning and paid 35 euros for the repair. Then I went to Hengelo. I had ordered online some spring clothes @ H&M and some was not ok. And you can either send it back by post and pay each time 1 euro extra or return to the shop and get a ticket with the money to spend later in the shop and of course I saw some nice new blouses for summer in the shop and bought 6 pieces ;D) I still have to try them on and see if I keep them all. But @ H&M it works like this; if you see something you like you have to buy it, when you return to the shop a week (sometimes even sooner) it is gone.

Went home and had a quick lunch and then went to Borne.
My bike is almost 7 to 8 years old and getting bad. For some months I was thinking about getting a new one. and this afternoon I went to the bikeshop in Borne to check out new bikes. And found one :) Of course is a Gazelle, this brand I have my whole life and never change a winning formul. It was troubling at first to get the stear on good level so my arms can rest and don't have too much tension & strain on them because then it hurts due to my RSI. But at the end it worked out ok. The bike has been ordered and it takes up to 8!!! weeks before it arrives. Guess patience is a virtue.

I also bought some scissors @ Action to cut out shaped edges and already one fell down and is broken :( And another set of 3 ribbons. All bling bling flowers were already sold out, really too bad because I wanted to buy some more. I already worked a lot with the flowers on cards and they are amazing. Fortunately I already have 2 packs.
Later in the evening I put up the new lamp I bought last week @ Ikea. Doesn't it look great?


Today I have a lot standing on my To Do - List;
Blog updating :)
photography
responde to another card call
make the 2 cards for JO09
laundry & ironing
try on the clothes I bought to see if they fit
make a card just for fun
do a little scrapping
order some new scrapstuff :)
The new items after CHA09 winter are coming in and I have to keep myself in not to buy too much.
I want to order some of October Afternoon papers; My Minds Eye Penny Lane & Bloom and Grow; Bo Bunny Alyssia.
It all is so yummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment