Sunday, March 22, 2009

again new blog layout * scrapshopping * digi

Yes, it was time again for a blog layout changed. I wasn't too happy with the last outcome and today I have downloaded several new freebies and I fell in love with EASTER BLESSINGS from NBK. She is an amazingly talented designer; go check it out here.Don't you love the Easter look? Few more weeks and it's Easter, so just in time to enjoy.

And I am almost ashamed to put it on my blog, but I got another order in. This time some yummy papers from Bo Bunny; Alyssia. So beautiful and doublesided paper! I am so into doublesided paper these days.
Also Penny Lane from My Mind's Eye was on my wishlist as soon as I spotted it on the CHA list from My lifetime moments blog. It's amazing and it's got heavy weight paper and nice structure. PLUS it's doublesided!

And as last the "Bloom" version of Bloom and Grow. I already got Grow from scrapbookdepot and already made 2 layouts and 3 cards from it. The Bloom version is even more beautiful and again doublesided paper.
Nothing much to say. Friday afternoon I had to go unexpectedly to the bike repairer. There were strange noises in my bike and the stear had dropped down. So all afternoon was gone again. Saturday I went out for a bike ride. It was really beautiful weather, very warm already 13 degrees. Later in the evening I wanted to do a little scrapping but got a little accident. My fingers between a drawer, it hurted terribly. So no scrapping anymore. Today the pain was mostly gone, but I was surfing the net again and started working on my own scrap digi creations. It was one of my goals for this year, but I didn't do anything with it yet.
It's so difficult that I am doubting if I will ever learn. However, I probably want too much too soon. It will take quite some time to learn to developpe better Photoshop skills.... Buttt... I created 3 papers and 1 flower embie. so the beginning is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment