Saturday, April 4, 2009

* Jaaroverzicht 2009 * CMF 36 * layout *

Yesterday it was about and around 20 degrees, quite lovely almost hot summer weather. (in our living it was already 23.3 degrees!) So I already had my first icecream of this year :)
But today when I woke the sun wasn't shining, it was dark and misty and.... raining....I wanted to try to take some photo's later today of flowers and blooms and spring thingies, which should go ok as long as I don't have to bend. But now... the weather is dark, let's hope it will be better this afternoon.
I really need to take some spring photo's, there is a challenge over at one of my fav's digishops Digital crea and I want to participate. Deadline is 18 April next.

Speaking of digi; remember I already put up the layout I made using a quickpage for celebrate spring. Even though the template is stunningly beautiful I wanted to create a page made by myself. So last weekend I sat down and re did this layout. See below.
I used a kit from Summertime Designs. She makes beautiful stuff.
Since I was on a roll, I did make some layouts more because I had to make up for some missing subject weeks.

Another subject was money; this is my take on it. I cannot remember from who I used this kit (sorry) the journaling tag is from Designs by Krista.
The final subject was Spring, again I used the latest freebie "Blooms" from Designs by Krista. I just love her digi kits and tend to use them over and over again. I like the fresh pastel colors of this kit it fits well with the photo's.
This weeks subject is long for.... Which I find a very difficult one to make, so I have to think a little about it before I know what to make.
Also on one of my walks I went into the Readshop in town because I spotted on the net that the new Creatief met Foto's nr. 36 already, was selling already and I think I wanted to spoil myself a little because I think I deserve (with the backache and all)
I like this issue very much. I don't always buy them anymore, because their new style isn't my style anymore and also the paper use is different from the ones I grap to know. I have changed my scrapping style and with it also comes a different kind of magazine to buy. I don't always like the layouts in Scrapbookmagazine, but the use of papers is more my style.
Also I wanted to share another layout I did using photo's of Within Temptations concert I went to last year. Photo's are not mine, but used with permission of Metal ways.com.
Supplies: Bazzill Basics white, green, pink; Basic Grey Eva papers; McGill flower punch; Mireille Butterfly punch; other: puffy paint white, ribbon pink, green, flower jewels green, pink, stamps, ink, paperclips, hotfix with stones, pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment