Sunday, April 12, 2009

* Scrapdelight goodies * layout * JO09 * macro lens *

Yesterday it was as warm as it can get in summer; around 22 degrees. So already really hot for me. @ morning I went to the city; bought a new pair of summer shoes @ scapino and a new aqua blouse @ H&M. Love it and am soooo happy wiht the summer shoes, till now I wore the boots from winter, but it was really getting too warm for me.

In the afternoon I went also shopping with mom. We both bought a pair of summer shoes (so my second pair :D) white "wolky like shoes" and again @ Scapino. We went into the better shoe stores as well (Schuurmans Schoenen, Tiptoe) but found nothing to our liking so happy we found at least one pair (leather and at a decent price) shoes. And I also bought a new jeans. I gave up loosing my 3 kilo's after X Mas. I cannot seem to get ride of it and I found a new series of Jeans at my favorite store which fits quite well. (With the previous line Sabrine, I fell between 2 sizes, one to small and one to big. With this new line Sanne, I buy a larger size but the cutting is some what smaller so it fits ok.)

Late in the afternoon I sat in the sun for about an hour or so. Not long and it was after 16.00 but still I had to pay with serious headache afterwards. The night was a hell and this morning I woke with even more headache than yesterday evening. I took 2 paracetamols and it's over 3 hours later and finally I am feeling better. So no more sun tanning for me. I am completely over that. the nice brown tan isn't worth getting headaches everytime, so i will simply stay pale. (Mayby try some bodylotion with self tanning creme)

On to more, nicer stuff :)
Friday last, my parcel from ScrapDelight arrived with the latest goodies I ordered. Unfortunately they forgot my Doily lace punch and the hotfix stones were still unpacked after a fair , so that will be send later.
First some puffy thickers, they are thick and shiny, so more bling to add to a layout. There was no black so I went for white and brown. My Mind's Eye; Maggie May from the Penny Lane line.
My Mind's Eye; Tiny Dancer as well from the Penny Lane line.
And finally the yummy minestrone papers from Jillibean Soup. Wonderful new manufacturer. These papers are great for fall photo's which lacked inspiration because I had so many layouts made already with Basic Grey Ambrosia papers. Now I can continue with the photo's and use the puffy brown thickers with them. :)

Next I want to show a layout I made with some left overs from the Bittersweet papers from Basic Grey. I only bought 4 papers from that line; made 4 layouts with it, many, many cards, made some altered items with them and still not all is gone. I still have some scraps for a card or 2. Will try to use it today for a "new baby Girl" card.
And as well the latest card I made this week after work for the Jaaroverzicht 2009. I used another freebie "Friends" from Designs by Krista. Just simply adore all her work.
Recently I have been doing research for a new lens for my camera. Specially now with all the blooms and nice weather, I want to buy a macro lens; i have been looking into 3 lenses but still cannot made op my mind which one to choose:
* tamron 90 mm F2.8
* tamron 180mm F3.5
* tokina 100 mm F2.8
Also not all internet shops have all the lenses on stock and I really don't want to wait too long with ordering, because I want to use it this spring & summer. Also I don't want to spend too much on the lens since I am not sure if Marco photography is something I am really getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment