Wednesday, May 20, 2009

* new layout for my blog *

It was about time to update my blog with a new look. Before I still had the easter theme and that is almost a month ago, so this evening I made a new one. I tried to give it a spring feeling and I think I succeeded it. I like my new background with flowers. I am not too happy with the header though. It doesn't really come together with the background, I think. Maybe I will try to make a new one later, but for now it will do.
Currently I am reading a Douglas Preston novel, The monster of Florence. Its a true crime story and even though it doesn't quite read like a normal novel, the suspense holds me tight and I want to continue reading even when I can hardly keep my eyes open and I *reall* need to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment