Sunday, August 23, 2009

* A layout & some reading *

It has been a while since last finished and put up a layout. However, this morning I did some surfing on the net because I really wanted to make a layout and ended over @ Creative Scrappers with sketch 65. It's last weeks sketch and I just saw they put up sketch 66 - also very nice, so maybe I will use that one too.
Anyway, I used Jillibean soup papers here, almost the last scraps from Ministrone soup (Ok and one totally new staples on white orange). All that is left now, are scraps to make some cards and I already saved this weeks sketches of the challenges blogs I follow :) Supplies: Kraft cardstock, Jillibean soup papers, staples on white orange, Basic Grey Ambrosia paper, rope, ribbon, buttons, American Craft thickers.

Also last Friday evening I went to the library to pick up Simone van der Vlugt's Blauw Water. I loved the book, I finished it in one day! (have to say it only has appr. 215 pages, but still) It is a suspensefull story well written considering no real action etc takes place, it kept me turning pages until I finished it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment