Saturday, November 7, 2009

* Pumpkin Carving * New Class JS - FREE * 2S4U *

As promised the photos of the carved pumpkin I made last week. I can hardly believe it's already one week ago. I was not able to post the photo's sooner because I was down with a heavy cold/flu this week Personally, I like the face of the pumpkin even though it's almost the same as 2 years ago.
I received a mail in my mailbox for a new online class from Jessica Sprague - Holidays In Hand. I did the free digi class from her earlier this year and loved it, it thought me one or two new things. I also liked stories in hand from last year, but I have to shamefully admit, I never came around to finish it.
Now I got a new chance with this class, specially fitted for the upcoming Holidays. I am very curious. You can registrate at the side and add up for this class for free if you use the registration code (mentioned on the website).

I will stop with a card I started weeks ago based on another 2Sketches4You sketch, but never got around to finishing until now.
Supplies: Scenic Route paperswhite & green cardstock white ribbonImaginisce stamp Merry & Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment