Tuesday, January 19, 2010

* Happy Holidays *

Here is another card I forgot to upload yesterday. Based on the previous sketch of Card Patterns. (I was too late in posting anyway) I have still so many scraps and Christmas papers lying around I decided to make a card for Christmas this year already. I sooo love this Jillibean soup series. Did you see the new releases on their blog already? I fell in love with Egg drop soup.
I have decided for this year I am not going to buy new papers, but at the same time I still sneak around to see what yummy materials are coming up this CHA. I hope I can control myself :) I have so much lying around waiting to be used, that I don't have room for more stuff...Supplies: kraft & red cardstock, Jillibean soup papers, Studio G text stamp, prima flower, jewel, rope, digi stamp.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment