Thursday, December 2, 2010

* more christmas cards *

Yesterday evening I finished 2 more cards for Christmas. I must really hurry up, because it's almost time to send them and I only have a few. So guess I will be busy this weekend with card making.
First one is for Get Sketchy sketch #66, however, I am too late too post, but I liked it too much not to. Love the lost of bling bling. Again I almost only used materials not bought in official scrap store. Second one is for this weeks sketch over at Card Patterns. It's sketch 92 already! Sadly I have missed a lot of sketches over the last few weeks (months) but life has kept me busy.
The weather is really very cold over here. It's -8 degrees, but due to the strong eastern wind it feels like -15 to -20 degrees!! And there is snow and the road are not kept very clean this time. I fear the roads will be icy tomorrow....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment