Sunday, January 2, 2011

* First layout of 2011 *

I am planning on taking a photo each day. That's my first goal for 2011. However, I am not calling it project 365 but project life. So I am "safe" if I don't succeede in getting a photo a day. (I made a December Daily last month for the first time and it was a daily struggle to get a photo, but I managed and kept up and my album is waiting to be printed, YEAH!!! But doing this the whole year, is quite another challenge. But I am aiming for it so let's see how it goes.
This is my first layout made for this album. I used Zoe Pearn's Winter Wishes, Masks from Eva Kipler and a template of Yin. (I don't remember where I got the digi date stamp from) So keeping my fingers crossed that I will keep up the good work :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment