Wednesday, February 9, 2011

* Project Life Week 5 *

I am a little behind in posting this layout, sorry but I had no time to finish it up earlier.
As usual I used a template of Yin and this time a great kit from Traci Reed:  My love for you. It was nice to use something new now. The tag dates are from Penny Springham.
I have a little difficultcy to make a photo each day this week, so I will do some cheating by using some photo of another day. He, it's allowed in my book, that's why I call it project life and not project 365 :)
Today was lovely wheather so I had my shot at least for today. I took it with my new lense 18-55 VR. I have not tested it yet, just arrived on my doorstep yesterday.
Beautiful isn't it? I must say, since I am doing this, I look around more and I see more and more the beauty of the world around me. There is beauty everywhere.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment