Saturday, August 27, 2011

* Shopping at SSD *

Since last week Saturday there is a huge sale over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Already last week too much disappeared in my shopping cart and again today, I bought 3 (just 3 :) I am proud of my self restrain) more kits from the sale. I was specifically looking for autumn themed kits.
I love autumn, it's my favorite time of the year. I started working on a 20x15 cm album filled with memories of autumn and halloween from 2007, I will post some layouts in a while. But it's fun to use several kits in the album instead of just one. So I searched for some in the sale. Last week I already got me some halloween themed kits. (love it, though in this part of holland, there is hardly anthing going on re. Halloween, sigh)
I found some awesome kits of Meghan Mullens.


Sale: I just love the hint of summer fading into autumn of the 2 above. It's great for photo's from early september & when autumn colors are not so vibrant.
New release from today. I love it, specially the purple, such an amazing kit & the owls are just too cute.

New release of this Saturday, love it totally, the colors, the embies. I know I will  use it a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment