Saturday, September 17, 2011

* LSNED Days 4 & 5 & 7*

I used today to scrap some more for the LSNED course. I am way behind, but still enjoying it. So trying to keep up.

I used for Day 4, Kristin Cronin Barrow - raindrops keep falling, a template from Cindy Schneider, Darcys font again and date stamp from Traci Reed.

Day 5: 10080 min's kit from Traci Reed, Cindy Schneider template, cardboard chunk alpha from Shawna Clingerman, Darcy Balwin's font Tara.


Day 6, will follow later. On to day 7

Today I won a kit from Meghan Mullens, can you believe it? N is for.... Can be used for almost anything, I can also imagine using it for autumn related pages, I love it. Thank you Meghan, I am very happy with it :)
Of course I had to use it immediately. I created day 7 for LSNED with it and love the outcome. Also I used again Darcys font and of course a template from Cindy Schneider. (everything can be bought at SSD)



Enjoy the rest of the weekend, it's windy autumn weather over here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: