Saturday, October 22, 2011

* Christmas shopping *

An stunningly beautiful kit is on sale today at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Candy Cane Kisses by Melissa Bennet. I didn't buy much since I am trying to keep my budget but this is the first Christmas kit of this year and it's already released in October! But I loved it and wanted to use it for the christmas decorations I just bought some this week. This layout is on this shopping at Action, which is a budget store in the Netherlands. They have lost of beautiful christmas decorations for much lower prices, so that's great. (In fact I also bought some new candles, some sweets and some cleaning stuff. I had a bag full of items for only 13 euros.)
The template I used is from Yin Designs.
Enjoy the weekend. It will be great weather. Next week half way through it will probably rain again. :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment