Friday, December 16, 2011

* Journal your Christmas Day 4 *

Supplies: Very Merry & Bright from Shawna Clingerman & Jenn Barrette and Kitschy Christmas from Jenn Barrette & Sahlin Studio, journaling tag from Kristin Cronin Barrow.
I am running a little behind in my Journaling pages, you might have noticed that ;)
However, I am taking a break this weekend from all things Chrismassy in order to try to catch up. Notice the word TRY. Today I finished day 4 wish was about christmas dreams. I am hoping for a white christmas, but it certainly doesn't look like it will happen. It's now the 16th and this morning we had some wet snow which only stayed a few hours in the garden and than again the rain whiped it all away again. However for even a brief moment it was lovely sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment