Sunday, January 19, 2014

* My word for 2014 ... *

My Word For This Year:





The dictionary says:
Cre-ate:

1. to cause to come into being, as something unique, to cause to come into existence
2. to evolve from one's imagination, as a work of art or an invention.
3. to perform (a role) in the first production of a play or motion picture.
4. to make by investing with new rank; designate: to create a peer.
5. to arrange or bring about, as by intention or design: to create confusion.
6. to do something creative

I didn’t start thinking about my word for 2014 until I saw Ali Edwards photo on Instagram. Almost immediately it came to me while other years I need to look deep and ponder it over some days.
CREATE is my word for 2014.
I want to get more creative.
And that means so much. Creative in making things, creative with my time, creative to work on happy balanced life. Creative to deal with the challenges I have to face. Creating dreams and making them true this year around.


No comments:

Post a Comment